Who we are
Our website address is: www.eastsussexdancestudios.com
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for registration process, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your registration, in addition to receiving occasional school news, updates, service information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact [email protected]
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and only to be accessible to those required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, please contact [email protected]
Data Protection Policy & Procedures
Introduction and legal context:
- EAST SUSSEX DANCE STUDIOS (ESDS) collects, processes and stores information about its students, registered teachers, and hirers (referred to in this policy as Data Subjects) in order to operate its business and comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DP Act).
- The ESDS Data Protection Policy and Procedures is part of the ESDS overall Information Strategy
- The ESDS Data Protection procedures adopt and comply with the Data Protection Principles as set out in the DP Act which are that personal data shall:
- be processed fairly and lawfully and where it is clear to data subjects what ESDS is doing with their personal data.
- be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- be adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which it is processed.